Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nail Foils! Rainbow Swirl

I recently purchased some foils off of ebay and oh my god I am so happy with them. Pictured below is the foils at day 2 and day 3. How did they last this long, you ask!? I used Nfu Oh's aquabase as a topcoat. Two coats of that to form a decent barrier for the 1 coat of WnW regular topcoat to give it a smooth, strong finish. I put OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard on under it, but when I do it again I might use something else.


I made a few mistakes as you can see, but all in all it wasn't that hard and I'll get better. I also made a bit of a tutorial, which you can watch here.

Ciao~

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this . http://www.spasalon.us

    ReplyDelete

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.