Monday, September 24, 2012

Jade Magia Negra and some comparisons


Heya. Gonna be short and sweet today since I don't want to prattle on too much. Jade Magia Negra is the blackest of the holoest black holos, if that makes any sense. It's basically the best one, so I bought it from NinjaPolish.

Amazing. Here, I've compared it to CC Revvolution (which is gunmetal, not black) in the middle, and Darling Diva's Dreamy Holo topcoat over black on the right.
Revvvolution looks like it's dulled over the years, but when I looked up online swatches, nah, it was just never that strong. Anyway, for blackness and holoness, the topcoat over the black cream was best, but Magia Negra is smoother and more linear.

In related news, Darling Diva has a polish called Space Beetle that I want, but can't afford right now. Plus, I have her Ringer, Dangerous Driver and Dreamy, so I wanted to see if I could do it myself since it's basically the black version of Dangerous Driver.
The left is Dangerous Driver over black, and the right is Ringer over Magia Negra. DD on black wins, obviously. Obsessin averted! Ciao~




No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.