Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy thoughts! Barielle Shannon's Attitude

Well I thought I had finished posting for today but then I remembered that I still had to show this!

Now, a little gripe: Barielle is AWFUL at showing you what their polishes look like! This is what they say Shannon's Attitude looks like:
And this is what it looks like in the bottle and on the nail:


This polish is a fuchsia-purple jelly with tiny holo glitter and medium sized bar glitter, not a pearly light purple with silver foil bars in it.:P Anyway, I'm so glad I got this! It's horrendously cute and garish, and it reminds me of my childhood. I'm sure I had a few toys or play accessories that matched this- you know the stuff; transparent plastic with glitter in it? And I was so obsessed with holographic stickers when I was a kid, too. I absolutely love how this looks like rainbows trapped in a bottle!





Shannon's Attitude is, as I said, a jelly- the goopy, Nfu-Oh type, and so it builds very easily. This is three coats, I think. I might layer it over something to make it purple-er, but honestly I'd never put it over a solid color. I like my jellies to stay see-through, so I'd probably put it over a jelly purple.

I love love love this polish. It's just too awful not to adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.