Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zoya part 3 and Orly Cosmic FX


Zoya Raine. I can't for the life of me get my camera to show flashes at full intensity, but the pink flash on this one is pretty strong. It's a dusty lilac pink sheer beneath that, and it looks incredibly soft on your nails irl. Also, I don't know what the heck was up with my cuticles in this pic. Shame shame.

And OMG... Adina... Sorry for all the pics... it's so pretty!



Drooool. Adina is like OPI SOC but more purple and more opaque. And because it's stronger and more opaque, you can see more of the green to copper flash. Love it! I want to konad in black over it so badly, but I don't have a konad and don't plan on getting one. :p Oh well! Now this is the last of my Zoya polishes, but not the last of my Zoya haul... More on that later. Now for Orly stuff! I got It's Not Rocket Science and Galaxy Girl, I'm camping out for Space Cadet, and maybe I'll get Out of This World, but I'm less willing to pay full price for it. It's kinda dupey.

Galaxy Girl is soo nice, a bit darker than I expected on the nail. It's a dark red jelly with teal glitter that goes light red in some lights.


It's Not Rocket Science is a shade of green that I just LOVE. Best believe I'm getting Zombie Zest as soon as I can. And OPI At Your Quebec and Call. But anyway! The weather is ass here, and sometimes by the time I am surprised by a glimpse of sun I've already done something to my mani.. like this tentacular bit of art:




Aaaaanyway, I'm supposed to be getting to the gym, soon. >.>...and I've finished my Orgo 1 class! Hopefully Zoya pt 4 will be soon forthcoming. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.