Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zoya part 2








I had been hoping Demi was a bit more muted, but it is still nice nonetheless. Two coats, I think. 






Juicy has a complaint list, right? Well it went on fine for me. Much more red-toned than expected, but a lovely jelly nonetheless. 3 coats, and odd shots because it's been raining at odd times here, and it's hard to find sunlight.







It was raining so much that day... anyway, here's the LOVELY Ki, which is a grey-toned duochrome like Stellare Notte. Unlike that one, though, it tends to stay silvery purple in most lights, and has a green flash at certain angles.  2 coats to opacity, but three to even it out. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice blog you got there :)
    I'm a follower now!

    Maybe you can follow my blog too?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
    If you like this, please vote me!
    I really need your help :]
    Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.