Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hair and nail stuff....sorta

 Ok so...I have a lot of polish I really need to show you. My mini haul has all been worn and had it's picture taken, apart from that blue. I fell out of love with it, but will swatch it anyway, for you guys. I also received some other bits and pieces in the mail! 3 colors from the Rebel Debutante collection (yeah I know I'm late) and 2 China Glazes. So yeah, lot's of swatching to be done! I'm currently wearing Sally Hansen's Grass Slipper, and ... well I'll tell you more about it when I do the full review! I also need to show you guys how I make my lip gloss and hair oils, so stay tuned!

I'm mostly popping in to talk about this:
click for full size-two products are cut off!

I received word of it in my NaturallyCurly.com Curly Mail. If you haven't signed up for this, do so! It's a great way to get the word on sales and find out information in general. This line of curly products is a budget-friendly spin-off of the CURLS Professional line. Founder Mahisha Dellinger says:  “In today’s economy with everyone trying to save money where they can, I wanted to be able to offer an affordable alternative to CURLS™ Professional. CURLS Exclusively for Target maintains the integrity of the CURLS™ Professional brand at a lower price point. You shouldn’t have to choose between paying your rent and having great looking hair!” Hear, hear. While I do maintain what I said about Kinky Curly products, I would be interested in trying out this line. I'm not much of a PJ, but I do get curious. Unfortunately, the target close to me doesn't carry it; only the one down on Colonial, the worst road in Central Florida. That's my only choice?  WTF? There are TWO in Pensacola and one here? Central Florida? I mean come ON, who lives in Pensacola?!?! (J/k I used to live there. I miss that crawfish festival for serious.) Find out if your Target carries this line here , and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.