Friday, February 5, 2010

Starting off.

 Ok firstly this blog is gonna be mad weak for a while, especially on swatches, my new dog, and my hair because I need a new camera. But this post is not about that...

 Ever since my boss told me about her non-chipping successes with OPI and Essie, I decided to revisit wearing nailpolish, and ended up with a full-blown obsession enabled by Scrangie and the Nailgal photosite. I like the regulars; OPI, Essie, China Glaze. There's like ONE Orly, one Lippmann....(eventually I will take photos of my stash)  blah blah, and I want some Nfu. Ohs. But everyone who loves polish knows about those brands. A new brand I recently came across on PolishorPerish was Cetuem. HOLY. SHIT. Here's the site:http://www.cetuem.com/nail_enamels.htm and here's the crippling color chart.

Yeah, lots of colors

They have a huge line and the bottle pics are high quality, BUT they are kinda small, even on the website. Not like Nfu Oh's or Nicoles. So I contacted them and asked them about supplying some nail wheels, and they agreed. So that's in the works! Here's the list so far:

Reds
30, 42, 43, 45, 101, 102, 136, 151, 226, 230

Sheer shimmers
62, 75, 177, 219, 220, 221, 236

Glitters
168, 203, 209, 231

Duochromes
163, 165, 166, 167, 194, 214, 215, 216, 224

The line is big on...EVERYTHING. I have never seen so many duochromes I wanted, not even from Nubar! They've totally quashed my Zeitgeist lemming! I don't know if I can give up on Nubar Moonshadow and Iris Dust- only swatches will tell. Sadly, I totally built this list at work. Comprehensive use of the color chart and a sticky note :p  There appear to be lots of jellies, glitters, cremes, 'tinsels' and so much more. Only a handful of the colors listed up there are for my sake, the others are basically so I can eventually upload the wheels to Nailgal.com. Hopefully one day I'll have the whole collection up, because I couldn't find swatches anywhere! There are some here, though.  I'll keep you posted, and let me know if there are any colors you gals and guys might like to see.

1 comment:

  1. aww. this is so true..! I'm still learning this.. but I think I'm on my way..to de-stressing and loving my life/taking care of myself... and your doggy is cute!

    ReplyDelete

You know the deal. Behave. I don't moderate but I will delete if needed.